Denzel Curry - Sick and Tired Denzel Curry - Sick and Tired

Could use an epilepsy warning I recon. Those quick flashing colours are not easy on the eyes. The animations are really good otherwise.

Lonely Girl : Flight Lonely Girl : Flight

Decent animation, however the video displayed small, I couldn't tell if it was a 4:3 video or a 16:9 video that had been converted to 4:3 and then again to a 16:9 or something. Exporting the video correctly would've made it easier to appreciate.

Other than that it's decently animated.

airman4 responds:

True , i'd kill to have a full HD rendering of this but at the time when i was creating it , we weren't thinking about hd videos (10 years ago )

i got what i could retrieve of it and worked with it and tried to not convert too much

I tried to upload a big file of quicktime (MOV) but newsgrounds refused it , so i had to convert it again and this time worked

One day i'll retry and try to upload a better quality file

I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi

It would be nice if there was some more animation to the characters like lip-sync, blinking, body/head/arm movements etc.

For Flash .swf formats it's ideal to have a pre-loader that you can download for free here; http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/preloaders/

I'd recommend adding a disclaimer to the original in the description; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72mcTwEleno

Driving Home after Mad Mad: Fury Road Driving Home after Mad Mad: Fury Road

The main issue I had was the interlacing in this video. Whenever something moves there is a horizontal stripped ghost effect from the previous frame. This could be fixed easily by experimenting with the video codecs you use when exporting the movie.

There was a fair lack of sound effects for much of the animation, it was mostly just music and ambience sounds.

The first part seemed somewhat well animated but the amount of frames in each shot fluctuates quite a bit. E.g. When the guy put his foot on the pedal, that could use some more frames to make it smoother.

Revy Vs Spike Revy Vs Spike

I was wondering if 60fps would work on Newgrounds. ^^

60fps makes all the difference imo

Good animation ^

UnTown episode 1 pt. 1 UnTown episode 1 pt. 1

Ah yes, finally Untown has premiered on Newgrounds. Not bad for a first one.

Like the other guy said your Pre-loader does seem to do something weird, it's flickering. That old laptop sure has had some super natural effects on your projects. Still when it's done it you can play it perfectly fine!

I'm still seeing some errors with the text that you didn't fix on your end. Such as the one at the very beginning which says 'presents'. A lot of bad habits here and there that I've previously brought to your attention. An Original EEFF production is also a bit off center for when you changed the font. Sound is a bit off but works owkai ish.

Oh god those phlorescent red tongues, they must be stopped in episode 2! hehe
Still suffering from a lot of unclean lines where you overlap them and cut poorly. It would also have been nice to see some shading, if you're going for a simple art style then it must be clean. That's why I go for a slightly more detailed art style so that you can't see the errors all that much (although I fix most of them anyways hehe). The lines are also very varied in size, not ideal. It doesn't follow the varied outline logics and seem to be composed out of pure necessity to have the line exist.

The humour is decent but some of the jokes were a bit forced or unnecessary and just ruined what would otherwise have been a good joke. "Eh, borderline Smosh joke." :C

Oh and 'Jordan Scavone' as Spokeniss steals the show, really great job on his part. He makes Spokeniss have so much character! Seriously can we just watch him cause mischief for the entirety of Untown? *****

Craig is also really good, 'CooperQuick' does a pretty good job at portraying his annoying yet likeable character.

The part where Craig is showing off all the locations, the music is a bit on the loud side.

When the character turn their heads their a little stiff and it would've been great to see some proper in-betweens. The sound is a bit out of sync here and there. Especially at the dinner scene.

Whoever did Nace's voice did a crap Job. Sorry m8!

Overall; Animation and drawings quite lazily done, I hope your new computer will give you some space to properly spend some time drawing everything to a better standard. That opening with the increased speed is something you should've abandoned long ago. Royalty free music is alright but remember to credit them or not based on the license, Unless it was a CC0 license. Overall presentation fairly owkai, for a first part I think this may be a little too vague, you really should've animated the pep-rally event going wrong at the end.

3 Stars. (Eh, not bad but not terrible either. Good job for a first one.)

PallidCrest responds:

Welp, you sure took up my whole feedback box with this XD, But I appreciate it! Maybe with my new computer, I'll spend more time making the character models more better drawn. Plus we don't know if the old models will work pretty well with the new computer. And yeah I was a bit lazy with the turning heads, I should've made better in betweens XD now that you see it.

But yeah, I'll take these recommendations. although it might take a lot more time to animate part 2 lol. Welp new computer, new start!

Spaceman leslie Spaceman leslie

That was pretty cool man!

South Park Fan Fiction South Park Fan Fiction

That Oneshot track when the doctor makes a one liner is so annoying! XD

Call of Duty: Ghosties Call of Duty: Ghosties

Beautiful!

However for some reason the text didn't appear next to the dog like it did in the video version. Probably me using a dated version of Flash player or some sh-

What's up with yo friend having a red nose?

With Animation You Can! With Animation You Can!

Poor Harry, never getting laid with the vampire T-Rex's. HAHA