Denzel Curry - Sick and Tired Denzel Curry - Sick and Tired

Could use an epilepsy warning I recon. Those quick flashing colours are not easy on the eyes. The animations are really good otherwise.

Lonely Girl : Flight Lonely Girl : Flight

Decent animation, however the video displayed small, I couldn't tell if it was a 4:3 video or a 16:9 video that had been converted to 4:3 and then again to a 16:9 or something. Exporting the video correctly would've made it easier to appreciate.

Other than that it's decently animated.

airman4 responds:

True , i'd kill to have a full HD rendering of this but at the time when i was creating it , we weren't thinking about hd videos (10 years ago )

i got what i could retrieve of it and worked with it and tried to not convert too much

I tried to upload a big file of quicktime (MOV) but newsgrounds refused it , so i had to convert it again and this time worked

One day i'll retry and try to upload a better quality file

I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi I'm at Soup with Mario and Luigi

It would be nice if there was some more animation to the characters like lip-sync, blinking, body/head/arm movements etc.

For Flash .swf formats it's ideal to have a pre-loader that you can download for free here; http://www.newgrounds.com/downloads/preloaders/

I'd recommend adding a disclaimer to the original in the description; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72mcTwEleno

INTO THE ABYSS v1.1 INTO THE ABYSS v1.1

-Good-

-Big Map
(Feels like Metroid)

-Decent Textures
(Gameboyish)

-Decent Music
(A bit loopy, needs more progression. Boss Theme is good)

-Not So Good-

-Collision seems very wonky (At least to me)
(After making a jump I'd often fall backward into a pit as if the player hit box was a circle) (Wall Jumps act weird if you hold the direction button/jump button) (Cannot jump next to a wall sometimes and jump sometimes stops abruptly for no reason)

-Poor Progression
(I got to the Boss room and had to go all the way back to the top to get the dagger/sword, Create an obstacle that cannot be passed without each power-up to prevent the player from getting too far ahead without essentials (This would be different if you could stomp the boss enemy). E.g. A breakable wall that can only be damaged with the dagger/sword thing perhaps in the room with the 3 doors and Save Point)

-Load times
(I'm not sure what is causing the load times of each room, It took 19+ seconds later in the game. Very strange.)

-Can't stomp enemies?
(Unusual design choice when most enemies are frogs or bats)

Very ok game.

gamesbynoe responds:

Loading time up to +19 seconds. Hmm... sounds realy strange. I try to find a problem and fix other glitches. Thank you for your tips.

Beat Chaser 2 Beat Chaser 2

Not bad, but the motion blur kills the experience. I also prefer the arrows and shift setting used in other bullet hell shooters.

Bullet Heaven Bullet Heaven

Pretty good bullet hell shooter for a flash game, however the mouse controls are not working too well when you're close to the edge of the screen the cursor is no longer detected by flash so its not too practical. Perhaps make the screen wider and a bit taller?

Because you need to keep an eye on your character at every frame, perhaps when the weapon is fully charged it could make a noise. Its common I looked back at the bar and take a hit at the exact same moment.

The music is a bit loopy but overall well made.

The difficulty is about right, still insane like Mushihesama and Touhou but still accessable to casual players with upgrades, multiple hits and infinite retries.

I think it would've been more appropriate the default framerate to be 60 fps?

There is alot of content in this game, good work overall! 3.5/5

Powerful and Bright (Teaser) ~ Powerful and Bright (Teaser) ~

Oi love et¬!

Pokemon GYM Battle [Remix] Pokemon GYM Battle [Remix]

Bang bang I choose you!

Harvey Rothman Voice Reel Harvey Rothman Voice Reel

Nice!

Shufflehound responds:

Thanks! I need to work on the reverb treatment though.

Mystery Lady Mystery Lady